- Consignors set their own prices
- Consignors keep 70% of the selling price of each item
- Consignors have the opportunity to shop early at the Consignor Only Sale
- A $10 consignor fee will be deducted from your earnings
Consignor registration for the fall sale CLOSES: TBA
How to Register
- Name: Last, First, Middle Initial
- Phone Number
- Email address
If you do not get a response within 48 hours, please email or call us. Be sure to check your spam folder!
Once you are registered as a consignor and have a consignor number we will email you tags that you can print and fill-in.
Consignors and volunteers shop our sale before it opens to the general public!
Volunteer Presale Shop - Wednesday - 12:15pm-7pm - those volunteering for an end-of-sale sort shift (full 3 hrs) plus a another 3 hr. shift of choice (shopping pass must be present to enter)
Volunteer Shop - Wednesday - 1pm - 7pm(shopping pass must be present to enter)
Consignor Shop - Wednesday - 3pm - 7pm (shopping pass must be present to enter)
New parents, moms/dads-to-be, new grandparents can shop Thurs. March 21st- 9am-7pm
(babies must be under the age of one)
Thursday - 10am - 7pm
Friday - 9am - 7pm
Saturday - 9am - 3pm (1/2 price sale on items marked "Discount - Yes")
Consignors get to shop before the public, but if you want the opportunity to shop FIRST sign up as a volunteer.
Please visit to sign up to volunteer.Danville Kids Consignment accepts almost anything babies and childrend use! This list is only a guideline. If you have questions about an item, please email us at email@example.com.
- Children's clothing/Boutique clothing (sizes preemie-Youth 16) 250 CLOTHING item limit - We only accept clothing from the upcoming season. Clothing should be clean and in good condition. (Example: an outfit with multiple pieces counts as 1 clothing item or a 5 pack of onesies or socks would be 1 clothing item; for clothing 1 tag = 1 item)
**Consignors wanting to consign more than 250 clothing items will need to work an end-of-sale sort shift (full 3 hrs), those failing to do so will only receive 60% of the selling price of sold items and will be charged a $15 consignor fee**
- Infant and children's shoes -10 item limit per consignor.
- Accessories-hair bows, belts, bibs, hats, etc.
- Baby Gear and Equipment-Strollers, swings, highchairs, booster seats, bouncers, bathtubs, exersaucers, carriers, slings, play centers, crib bedding, mobiles, monitors, feeding accessories, new breast pumps, diapering supplies, toys, boppies, diaper bags, etc.
- Furniture-Chest of drawers, bookshelves, children's desks, changing tables, dressers, toy boxes, gliders, rocking chairs, toddler beds, pack-n-plays, train tables, etc. - All items will need to be assembled.
- Toys-Please make sure all pieces are there and the toy is in working order. Battery operated toys should have batteries installed. You would not buy something if you could not verify that it worked.
- Books, puzzles, DVD's CD's, videos, games, video games, parenting/pregnancy books, etc. Please no adult books or DVD's
- Outdoor play Equipment-ride-on toys, wagons, playhouses, bicycles, tricycles, slides, sandboxes/tables, climbing equipment, picnic tables, etc.
- Maternity clothing - 10 item limit per consignor
TOYS AND OUTDOOR ITEMS ARE BOTH BIG SELLERS!Items we cannot accept
- No cribs, carseats or carseat bases
- No clothing with stains, tears, overly worn, missing buttons/snaps or has a broken zipper
- No dirty, worn out or out of date items
- No dirty or overly worn shoes
- No toys with broken or missing parts-battery operated toys MUST have working batteries, if no batteries then the item will not be sold.
- No stuffed animals-stuffed animals with tags or battery operated are accepted
- No breast pumps
- No used/worn underwear
- No used bottle nipples-bottles are accepted, no used pacifiers or sippy cups
- No adult clothes or shoes-Maternity clothes are accepted(10 item limit per consignor)
We will remove any item that does not meet these standards!Tagging and Pricing
- Bring clothes on hangers with the hook pointing left as you face the garment.
- Boutique items - some shoppers are specifically looking for boutique items. Tie a RED or BLUE ribbon/string around the hanger to help shoppers quickly identify boutique items(ex. Bailey Boys, Kelly Kids, Ragsland, Chez Ami, smocked clothing, etc.)
- Hang all pants by the waist with the front showing. Use a pant hanger, safety pins, or yarn to attach pants to the hanger. Do not fold pants over hangers.
- Please separate boys clothes from girls clothes. If possible also group by size. This will help keep them organized until we hang them in their proper section at the sale.
- Please use numeric sizing (0-3m. 3T, 6X) not S-M-L for clothing.
- All toys need to be clean and assembled-Remember to have working batteries in all toys.
- Place small items/toys together in zip lock bags (attach tag to the outside using clear packing tape or painters tape).
- Board games/puzzle should be sealed with masking or blue painter's tape (not packing tape, which tears the box) with a note indicating that all pieces are included.
- Board puzzles can be wrapped in cellophane wrap with tag taped to outside.
- We suggest pricing your items at 1/5 to 1/3 the original price for good condition items. For new items you can price between 1/3 to 2/3 of the original price. Remember consignors determine how much money they make by the condition and price of the items, ask yourself how much you would pay for the item for your own child.
Tags should contain the following information:
CONSIGNOR # - This is the number assigned to each seller at registration.
SIZE - Fill in the size if item is clothing.
DESCRIPTION - Brief description of the item, indicate # of pieces if more than one. A good description helps if your tag becomes separated.
PRICE - Please use increments of $.50. Please take into consideration the age and condition of the item.
DISCOUNT - The last day of the sale will be a 50% off day, circle yes or no to indicate whether or not to discount your items.
Please use CARDSTOCK PAPER tags. If you use copy or construction paper the tag will tear easily form your item and be lost. You may also us index cards.
Print tags on COLORED cardstock if you wish to pick up unsold items at the end of the sale. Any items printed on white will be donated and will not be sorted for pick-up.
Print tags on WHITE cardstock if you wish to have unsold items donated to charity.
Use safety pins to attach tags to the right side of the garment(as you face it, over the heart).
NO STRAIGHT PINS! You may also use zip ties through the tag or a button hole.
Make sure the tag is visible from the front of the item.
Shoes should be zip-tied, pinned, or placed in a plastic bag with the tag attached to the shoes.
Any loose parts should be put in bags and attached securely to the item it goes with. Sealing bags with packing tape is a good idea.
MOMS ON THE MOVE
**THIS OPTION CURRENTLY CLOSED**
Are you a mom who is too busy to tag and price all your items? We have the solution for you, out Moms on the Move drop-off. Just drop-off your items with us and we will tag and price everything for you! The cost is $25 and you will keep 50% of the sell price of each item. Please email us for more information.
Drop-off hours: Monday - 9am-7pm
Tuesday - 9am-6pm
You will need to check-in and sign your Consignor Agreement and pick-up your shopping passes for the consignors-only sale! Please bring a self-addressed and stamped envelope - this will be used to mail your consignor check.
Pick-Up hours: Sunday - 9:30am-3pm
ANY ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY 3PM WILL BE DONATED!
Checks will be mailed within two weeks of the end of the sale. Please email us if you have not received your check within three weeks of the pick-up time.* Please note if you misplace your consignor check, we will be happy to issue you another one minus the stop payment fee($31) that the bank will charge. Thank you for understanding.
Donating Items Help Danville Kids Consignment make a difference in our community. Please consider donating your unsold items to The Closet Blessing at Fairview United Methodist Church. Please use WHITE cardstock to make your tags.
(Danville Kids Consignment. LLC cannot provide a tax receipt for your donations.)Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a consignor. Reference the How to Register section near the top of this page.